Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday and Getting in Shape

Last week I celebrated my 31st 25th birthday.  I left work a little early, did some shopping by myself, picked up the kids from daycare at the usual time, went home and cooked dinner.  Yes, I had to cook my birthday dinner.  Ryan spent all day working on our car with some buddies and they were having problems removing some of the old parts off of the car.  The car is 12 years old with 182,000 + miles on it.  We're just trying to nurse it along for awhile since it does get great gas mileage compared to our truck, which is what we've had to use lately.  I digress, though.  It was a good birthday spent with family and friends.


Ryan bought me a new seatbelt purse for my birthday/Valentine's day present.  I used birthday money to purchase the matching wallet.  I feel very spoiled:


To work off all of that birthday cake baby weight, I began using Ryan's birthday/Valentine's gift on Monday:


Today I completed day 3 of 90.  I'm alive, but barely.  My goal is to use this as my boost to get back in shape not to achieve a ripped body-builder figure.  It helps that Ryan is doing this program also.  We're exercising at separate times of the day, but we've been motivation to each other to get up and do it.  Hopefully by the time the 90 days is up I'll be in amazing shape and have my treadmill put back together and usable.  Then all I will have to do is maintain.

No comments: