Monday, December 10, 2007

Make up my mind...

So, I spoke too soon about no more jumping around to different shifts. Last night I was told that they would prefer to move me to day shift because I’m new and there is a relatively new girl on swings. She has been there since May. Apparently every Sunday night we will be working together by ourselves and there are a couple of upcoming days where we would be working together just the two of us. So, instead of me working swings for the next three months, they want me to go to days permanently. The only problem with days, most of the cops are grouchy and rude. I was thinking I would get some time to find my niche while working with people who have more patience and understanding towards new people, but it’s not meant to be. I guess God is in control and knows what’s best for me. Maybe once they figure out I’m pregnant they’ll be kinder, but I doubt it!

The good thing about days... I'll get Christmas Eve and New Years Eve nights off. That's exciting!

No comments: