Monday, September 17, 2007

Summer

I haven't really kept up with my blog at all. It's kind of sad. I think sometimes I get a bit frustrated with my internet and the spaces website. They just don't seem to like each other too much. I'd like to keep up with it, though. I think that I need some place to let it all out.

It's hard to believe that it's half way through September. I feel like I missed the summer. It was kind of a bad summer, though, so maybe I'm not so sad to see it go.

This summer I...

- had a second miscarriage

- moved back out of town to my grandmother-in-law's empty farmhouse, then proceeded with several renovation projects to make the house liveable

- found out the current job at the construction company was no good and realized the owner was a compulsive liar

- had my brother go through surgery to have his colon cancer removed

- began looking for a new job by bombarding the town with my resume

- called my old job at the carpet store and asked for a temporary place to work while I searched for a job

- had the construction company fall apart around me. still waiting for that last paycheck... ha, ha, ha...

- found out my mom has breast cancer

- began working at the carpet store as a sales person again

- met some amazing people who now work at the carpet store

- got a job as a dispatcher for the police department (which I start tomorrow, YAY!)

No comments: