Friday, April 5, 2013

Ponytail



About a week and a half ago Kellyn came up to me one morning and requested that I put her hair in a ponytail.   I was a bit surprised since this was coming from the girl who cried when I put her hair in pigtails.


It took me a moment since I haven't been able to practice, but I got her hair up into a ponytail.


She was delighted with her ponytail and moved her head side to side to feel it move.  When we went into the gym daycare she walked in backwards so they could see her ponytail.

Everyday since she has asked that I put her hair up in a ponytail.


I have asked if she wants pigtails, but she is insistent that she only wants one.


With practice I'm getting a bit better at fixing her hair.


It makes my heart hurt a bit to see how quickly she is growing up.

No comments: