Thursday, April 19, 2012

Body Art

I always make sure I buy washable markers and crayons for the kids.  I don't want to hover over them to make sure they aren't accidentally coloring all over the furniture or something else that would be ruined.  When I first started buying art supplies I didn't realize this was another reason for making sure they were washable:


Apparently drawing on yourself is quite entertaining.  It has been awhile since Aric drew on himself.  Kellyn, however, is in the midst of this stage.  She constantly colors on herself and allows Aric to color on her, too.  The other day Kellyn fell asleep after one of these artistic moments and before I could clean her up.  She had forgotten about coloring on herself and was quite mad after waking up and seeing her art work, crying, "someone colored on me".

Crazy kids!

No comments: